Sunday, 15 January 2012

Squirrels

Today I must sit and draw squirrels. This was yesterday's job but I started to feel a little blue and just couldn't do my best, plus my printer decided it was not going to play. I did a little eBay shop to make sure I have extra ink and other supplies, as there's nothing worse than having your creativity stifled by a tired and grumpy printer... Too many late nights has this happened, followed by tears and banging on it "why won't you work?!" - this is one of the biggest troubles of being mixed media, I have to rely on both my printer and sewing machine very heavily, and if they decide they're not playing, well! Trouble ensues...

To inspire my drawing quest, here is my favourite squirrel tee! A bargain purchase from Henry Holland at Debenhams. Noted it needs ironing...

Katie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment