Saturday, 4 February 2012

The first outing...

Well! Last night I had my first stall, which was at the wonderful Little Paris in Crouch End - my favourite shop. Accompanied by my lovely friend Carly Cox, we arrived and set up the stall after work, and then were really pleased to meet and greet so
many fabulous Crouch End folk who had come out for a wander during Barboot.

Barboot is a monthly event held in Crouch End, North London, which gives local artists and craft folk the opportunity to have a stall in some of the most wonderful independent stores and cafes, whilst having live music, wine & nibbles to enjoy. It's a unique event and one of my very favourite things about living in Crouch End.

The most amazing thing that happened this eve is that I sold my products! This was the most wonderful feeling and I am just beaming from ear to ear. Cards and gift tags were the most popular items, and it was both interesting and inspiring to hear feedback and know what to work on for next month.

I am indeed on cloud nine this morn, feeling so proud and humble about this amazing opportunity, and hopefully the start of something bigger...

Love from Katie xx

PS thank you so much to all my lovely friends who popped by to support me - and also to anyone who stopped to talk to me or made a purchase, you've made a squirrel obsessed crafter into one super happy gal

No comments:

Post a Comment