Saturday, 3 March 2012

Barboot the Second

Last night was my second Barboot in Little Paris, and I really doubt it could have gone much better! I had a wonderful time chatting away to folk, and managed to sell rather a lot of items! Cards and monogram tags were the best sellers, and I shall sure be working on some new ideas for the next Barboot!

It was wonderful to have a couple of returning customers, as well as enquiries about commissions - I'm very excited about getting to work on these! I've also been invited to attend a birthday party of one of my customers, and have a stall for her friends and family.

Crouch End was marvellous last night, and the crowds were happy, chatty and just plain lovely. Little Paris played a wonderful venue, with the very talented Dear Oh Deer http://www.etsy.com/shop/dearohdeer also selling, and some utterly delicious cakes on sale made by Fanny of Little Paris.

Here are just a few photos below, and also one of me wearing one of Dianne's amazing headdresses!

Thank you to everyone that came, chatted to me, purchased something, or just said something kind! Now, back to work for April's Barboot! I've already been out shopping this morn for inspiration...

Love from Katie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment